Friday, October 23, 2009

My Penang Adventures (Part 1)

These are the wonderful pictures that I captured during my trip to Penang. In this Penang adventures series you will be able to see the heritage, food, people, buildings and much more which makes Penang the best place to visit. My Penang Adventures series will be posted in 10 parts due to the sheer numbers of pictures taken throughout my trip. I will be starting off with food. Enjoy…  

IMG_2162 

Ice Kacang with Durian ice cream from Kek Seng coffee shop.

IMG_2164 

Penang Laksa also from Kek Seng coffee shop.

IMG_2165 

Popiah Penang from Kek Seng coffee shop too.

IMG_2166 

Mee Jawa also from Kek Seng coffee shop.

Now, behold the food from New Lane, Penang.

IMG_2223 

Roast chicken wings and thighs.

IMG_2224 

Popiah again…. There are lots here, but don’t know which is good. haha xp

IMG_2225 

Brain-Brain , in other words, otak-otak lah!

IMG_2227

Penang Chee Cheong Fun with prawn paste and chili sauce. Its the bomb baby!!!

IMG_2228

Hor Chien, fried oyster with egg and corn starch.

IMG_2229

Famous Penang curry laksa by

.

.

.

.

.

IMG_2232

IMG_2230

How to forget the jewel of Penang food, Char Kwey Teow, very authentic I tell you… Pasti Shiok!

IMG_2237

Apam Balik Nipis

IMG_2234

Pork inerts congee (porridge), notice the intestines, stomach and kidneys? Eww…

IMG_2235

A huge array of Yong Tau Foo.

So does this first part catch your attention? If so, stick around for Part 2 of  My Penang Adventures…

0 comments:

Post a Comment